Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Off Track

Yes, in just a couple of more days we go off track. The students are very excited for this to happen. I, on the other hand, is having a hard time believing it is time. It seems like the school year just started!

The students need to keep their reading going. They have been given their Weekly Reading Log sheets for the three weeks they will be off. We have been on track for ten weeks. On Wednesday, October 24th, the students will turn in their Read Across Utah books. By this time they need to have read ten books and filled out the correct counties to match up with the book genre. This grade goes on the report card for independent reading. Both the Weekly Reading Logs and Read Across Utah make up this grade. Please help your student to be on the right track.

I hope you have some great times while being off track. I have some great plans for my some of my time but I do have a few things to get ready for when we come back on track.

Have fun and get ready to work hard when class begins Monday, October 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment